May passed in a flurry of writing and crochet projects and, before I knew it, the winter solstice is less than three weeks away! Lucky for us, the winter on the Highveld is not as harsh, and the real cold only starts in July and August when the winds start up – so I still have some time to finish all my winter WIPs!
During May, though, I finished the following:
- Captain America fingerless gloves and pattern
- Winter Soldier fingerless gloves and pattern
- Security blanket for a newborn (an amalgam of two patterns)
- Squishy the Octopus (find the pattern over here)
And currently I am busy with:
- Harley Quinn and Joker long fingerless gloves and patterns
- Lacy wrist warmers
- Peacock shawl
I’m planning on typing up the patterns over the weekend so that they will be done and up on Ravelry by next Friday. These will all be free patterns, btw!